TERMS AND CONDIOTIONS
1) All rabbits must have up to date vaccinations (myxomatosis & VHD)
2) Your pet must be in good health on arrival. We do have the right to turn away a sick pet.
3) If your pet becomes sick in our care, we will either attend our vets or yours if within 4 miles. We will always try & make contact first.
4) By using our service you agree to pay any vet fees occurred whilst your animal boards with us.
5) In the unlikely event of your pet passing away in our care we will take your pet to the vets to be stored until your return.
6) Payment due on or before arrival. Cheques NOT excepted.
7) If you do not return for your pet on the arranged pick up day & do not contact us. We will try to contact your contact number after ten days we will need to rehome your pet.
8) Delivery & Pick up will be at arranged times only. We can not guarantee to be in at other times. Access to the Furry Hotel without permission will be seen as trespassing & we can prosecute. This is for the protection of all the animals.
9) All pets must arrive in a suitable pet carrier.
10) You should be made aware that there are currently no licensing or regulations on small animal boarders. Therefore you leave you pet at your own risk.
***By agreeing to use our service you have automatically agreed to our Terms and Conditions above.***
We will only book a Hutch or Pen once we are in receipt of a deposit.
Deposits are £20.00 per week per hutch or Pen.
1-7 Days £20.00 per Hutch or Pen
8-14 Days £40.00 per Hutch or Pen
15-21 days £60.00 per Hutch or Pen
Once we receive your deposit which can be up to a year in advance we commit to you that that hutch or pen will be available. Therefore as with any Kennel or Cattery your Deposit is non refundable once paid.
If your pet falls ill and is contagious and you need to cancel we will happily write you a letter for your insurance company to claim back any boarding fees. The same applies if you can not travel due to your own illness and need to claim on your travel insurance.
Date changes within 72 hours of the arrival date. For example moving a booking from 15th November – 17th November will not incur a loss of deposit. However cancelling more that three days off and existing booking or moving the booking will incur a loss of deposit.
For example 18 days booked, £60 deposit paid, 4 days then cancelled making the booking 14 days will result in loss of £20.00 of your deposit.